Tuesday, February 1, 2011

:D

Just want to say hi to my blog. Hi dear blog.

   A little description about me and again me. HAHA ! It's not funny. Darn ! I'm a little girl who lives in a harmony not really but still country and from Malaysia region. How I'm suppose to say. Ermm. I'm a Malaysian and I am proud to be one of it. I'm still studying in a high school and still has my great life to be. Last year I in form 3 now I'm form 4 where next year is the most thump year for me and my bosom friends. My wish is to study at Al-Azhar University and I hope it'll come true. Being a doctor to be is a hard thing and you have to study hard and make them reality. Me ! Don't be that nerd. HHAHA. Actually in my country they doesn't care about being nerd or something like that. It's about who really you are.

  "Imagination is way better than knowledge" taken from the great Albert Einstein. What I really want to say is enjoy your life don't sigh and keep moving on. Appreciate people around you and try not to be sad. Don't get drunk to forget about the problem and drinking alcohol is illegal (in my country actually). Life, parents, friends, jobs, money and problems. That's all in this brief life. Be happy everyone. If you take one little step you make the world change. Who might know maybe you're the next legend in this world. Don't just sat there and do nothing because anything is possible. Except bringing the dead back to life. That's in the God hand and been done by His loyal angel. Hey you ! Stand up from the computer and go to the outside world instead from your room and make an history. "One must be something to be able to do something" I've got this unknown quotes from nowhere. But think about what it say.


PS: I'm not really an English expert who knows grammar. Forgive for the inconvinience (I don't know if it the          right spelling). Sorry. Start something with a smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment